- Friday night, 4:00 to 7:00pm
- Saturday, 6:30-8:45am
- At Race Day HQ Gazebo
- Available at either Packet Pickup
- If we sell out, no late registration, natch!
- We do guarantee a fun race, though!
Bring your own Water Bottle(s)!
- This is a litter-free race
- Review our Hydration Plan!
- Put your bib # on your bottle(s) if you want us to refill them for you during the race
- If you want to handle your own rehydration, fine. Just find a place along the race course to leave your stuff.
- Cumberland Park, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Located on Salisbury Street, just north of Cumberland Avenue
- Plug "3162 Salisbury Street" into your mapping package to get near the park.
- Two Parking Lots
- South Lot: At corner of Salisbury and LaGrange
- Put "Sagamore West Farmers Market" in Google Maps to find this lot perfectly
- North Lot: Just off of Kalberer Road
- Put "501 West 350 North, West Lafayette, IN 47906" in Google Maps to find the WL Fire Station, which is directly across from the North Lot:
- -The blue circles are parking areas
- -The black circle is Race Day HQ & Start/Finish Line
Race Start and End
- 9:00am, Eastern Time, sharp, rain or shine
- Early starts are at 7:00am and 8:00am, sharp. Due to our lap timing, we must have all early starters going off together.
- We close up the course at 3:00pm. Please consider this when you decide which start time to take.
- To win the race, you must use the 9am start time.
- To win your age group, you can use any of the start times.
- To qualify for the Boston Marathon, you can use any of the start times.
How do you add the 385 yards??
- We will add a short spur to the course about 3/4 of the way around
- Lap One will be 1.2 miles for all runners, both marathoners and the first runner for marathon relay teams
- All other laps will be 1.0 miles
- Early starter will run the regular 1.0 mile loop until 9am, when they will join the 9am starters for one trip down the extra spur.
- Volunteers will direct you through this
- And, trust us, you'll get very familiar with the course by day's end
- View photos of the course here
- We'll have far more passing and being passed in this race than normal
- You'll quickly figure out how your pace compares
- Run like you drive...pass on the left, run on the right
Finishing the Race
- We'll have a display showing you how many laps you have remaining.
- When you finish the last lap, we'll have a finishing area to the left where we will give you your medal
- If you need to stop before finishing the race, please go to the finishing area, let us know.
- You may take a free shower at the Faith West Community Center, about 2 miles from our race site
- Address: 1920 Northwestern Ave, West Lafayette, IN 47906
- Just show your bib number at the desk. No reservations or other arrangements necessary. Bring your own towel and soap.
- Trophies to top three male and female marathoners
- Age Group winner awards to male and female, under 30, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60+ years old
- We will mail AG awards in the week following the race.
- No awards for marathon relay teams but we do have medals for all relay participants who choose to buy them.
- Please keep in mind, we will be running in a public park. Other citizens of our fair city will be using the park while we run...greet them and make them feel welcome.